Hi, I've decided to start making cards for a donation. We will add this to our line up. For now I would like to discuss this month's challenge.
I started out with a picture of one of my favorite roses in my backyard.
I began with using an embossing folder on my Tim Holtz paper followed by alcohol ink. I used some sand paper to take off the ink on the embossed level to give a more "wood like grain", a technique learned from Jennifer McGuire.
I stamped my flowers and used several water color pens to blend together in hopes of capturing the orange and yellow in these roses. I used the Altenew stamps and ink to complete the leaves. Not all had the same amount of layers as to honor the differences found in nature.
I used my three dimensional tapes and cubes to lift up parts of the leaves and roses. I used more layers on the roses to give more of a 3-D look.