Updated: Jul 21
This was card was inspired by the AECP layering 1 class.
The most difficult part for me in creating this card was to find the right balance of purple to create the detail in the lavender.
Before beginning the flowers I created the two layers for the background. The base is made with the soft lilac metallic shimmer spray. The die cut layer is covered in small droplets from a purple alcohol spray I created with a fine spritz of the soft lilac.
I created the flowers with soft lilac, wisteria, lavender fields, hydrangea, and ultraviolet. I blended Simone wisteria and soft lilac spray for the layer for the sentiment and stamped the sentiment in ultra violet.
As the die cut for this flower is connected to the stem, I used the die cut to help Aline the stem to ensure the flower was correctly aligned for the die cut element.
For the assembly of the diecut layer, I glued it to the base with my fine tip craft glue. I added depth with the flowers by using different layers of foam stickers.
I added a few embellishments with rhinestones to the flowers and sequins to the die-cut layer For added depth and design.